It’s getting cold outside and nothing says “I’m cozy” better than sporting a new accessory that shows off your autumn street style. Here are ten adorable items that are almost as cute as ending a day at the pumpkin patch with a mug of hot cider:
1. A go-to scarf to keep you nice and snug whatever the weather may bring.
This Home for the Holidays Scarf is a flawless choice for your fall style with its deep blue and crimson plaid and fuzzy feel.
Get it from Mill City Fineries online.
2. A stylish belt that’s perfect for any fall occasion—whether you need to dress up or dress down.
This olive green braided weave belt is made of rugged stretch polyester and a rubber blend with vegan leather accents.
Get it from Adesso online.
3. A playful pom-pom hat for when you can’t believe it’s seriously getting cold again.
This black “BE the Change” hat is warm, soft, and the best way to top off your fall outfit.
Get it from HWMR online.
4. Prefer to put your hair up? Then wrap that high ponytail with these seasonal winterberries scrunchies.
Whether you want to coordinate your outfit with your kiddo or throwback 90s style, these scrunchies are definitely a fall favorite.
Get them from Mini Street Kidswear online.
5. A moonstone and rose quartz pendulum necklace to appeal to the Libra and Scorpio in all of us.
This necklace will help you overcome those cold-weather blues—the moonstone invoking deep emotional healing and the rose quartz inducing love, compassion, and kindness.
Get it from MEND Jewelry online or see more jewelry in person at Fourpost in Mall of America.
6. Mad for plaid? Match your moonstone necklace with this amazing vintage blazer to stay stylish and warm all season long.
These hand-curated vintage blazers will get you right on trend for fall.
Get it from Gypsy Soul Designs online.
7. A luxurious faux chinchilla fur trim designed to fit nearly any hood or jacket.
This cozy fur ruff has a magnetic attachment that lets you add it to your parka, coat, sweater, vest, or anywhere you need a little extra warmth and luxe in your life.
Get it from Namakan Fur online.
8. A burgundy Minnesota cap to show off your state pride from chilly mornings to cool autumn nights.
This hat is made with 100% cotton and features the Minnesota state embroidered on it in white. It also has a leather hideaway strap and metal comfort buckle to fit anyone’s head shape or size.
Get it at Mill City Made online.
9. A mala necklace to help you reflect and reconnect with your soul after the excitement and indulgence of summer.
This Reflection Mala features Grey Druzy Agate stones, which are healing stones that create a sense of safety and security by dissolving internal tension.
Get it at Mala and Me online or check out more malas at Fourpost in Mall of America.
10. After you’re done reflecting, help a human out with this cute arch pin for a good cause.
Spruce up a jean jacket or a leather satchel with this gold “Help a Human Out” pin and feel good about your fall accessorizing. Your purchase will help a person who really needs it.
Get it from Still Kickin’ online.