It’s that time of year again! The smell of pumpkin spice is in the air and soon friends and families will be gathering together for the holidays. Here’s some inspiration to help you freshen up your space and make your loved ones feel right at home this season:
1. An adorable faux fur throw blanket perfect for snuggling up on the couch.
These American-made cozy throw blankets have faux fur on one side and microsuede on the other. They come in three colors: rosie, oxblood, and olive.
Get one from Namakan Fur online.
2. Then get a fuzzy fleece blanket for your dog. Don’t they deserve to be cozy with you?
This plaid fleece and lambs wool blanket will warm up both your dog and your heart. Plus, for every blanket purchased, another gets donated to a dog in need.
Get it from CuddleMutt online.
3. A DIY wooden sign that’s perfect for the holidays and for welcoming people into your home.
If you love to DIY your decor, this custom kit is the way to go. It comes with the cut 8”x1” letters, a brush, paint, glue, and cute holiday-inspired greenery. If DIY isn’t your thing, you can also get the kit built for you.
Get it from B+D Custom Crafts online.
4. A set of mountain-shaped shelves in case your decor needs to be functional, too.
Get your clutter organized on these rustic mountain shelves while also bringing some character to your room.
Order them online from Hagen and Oats or see their selection of wood decor at Fourpost in Mall of America.
5. A pumpkin spice bowl to make you the most stylish host at your next friendsgiving.
Spice up your coffee table with this festive, harvest-inspired bowl that’s a great for nuts, candy, and other treats.
Get it from Julia Knight Collection online.
6. A stone candle that will not only make a great centerpiece for your fall tabletop, but will also warm up the room with a delightful scent.
These luxury organic coconut wax candles come in a variety of scents—just pick the one that best suits your decor and create the perfect seasonal atmosphere.
Get them from Sophia Lauren Candles online.
7. A set of cherry wood coasters featuring animal engravings for that time of year when it’s too cold to go and see the great outdoors in person.
Bring the outside indoors with these coasters that are the perfect place for setting a candle, wine bottle, or glass of craft beer.
Get a set from Create Laser Arts online.
8. Uncorked too many bottles for those coasters? Then this rustic wooden wine stopper will help you wrap up your fall festivities.
Add some rustic charm to your wine bottles with this fancy wine stopper made of natural wood cut like a tree stump.
Get it from Embellish by Sandra on her Etsy store.
9. A beautiful wood serving or cutting board for when you just can’t get enough rustic decor.
This serving board is made of solid walnut wood and is a fantastic way to serve up charcuterie, cheeses, fruits, and more to your guests this fall.
Get it from Kaashi Furniture online.
10. Ready to say goodnight after a long day? Sink into a deep sleep with this lavender-scented pillow.
Whether you’re exhausted from hosting a bunch of fall festivities or just want to relax, this aromatherapy memory foam pillow will help you get a good night’s sleep. The scent of lavender is said to induce sleep and regulate sleep cycles, and comes infused in the pillow itself. The design is also supposed to reduce tossing and turning for restless sleepers.
Get it from Flip 54 online.